CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis journal, edited by his son and published in 1903, relates the Grand Tour of architect Charles Robert Cockerell.
- Author(s)Charles Robert Cockerell
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Art and Architecture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySamuel Pepys Cockerell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.