Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £2.57Trending at £2.80
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £6.10Trending at £6.89
- £4.08Trending at £5.99
- £3.43Trending at £4.60
About this product
- DescriptionBy the author of Loving and Giving . Sir Roderick's legacy to the younger generation is a host of debts. To the outrage of their elders, Philip and Veronica decide to do the unspeakable and take in paying guests.
- Author BiographyMolly Keane was born in Co. Kildare, Ireland, in 1904 into a 'rather serious Hunting and Fishing Church-going family' who gave her little education at the hands of governesses. Molly Keane's interests when young were 'hunting and horses and having a good time'; she began writing only to supplement her dress allowance. She died in 1996.
- Author(s)Molly Keane
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/05/1988
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVMC
- Series Part/Volume Number459
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight18 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Introduction byM. J. Farrell
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.