All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £78.70
- £25.00Trending at £38.28
- £68.08Trending at £68.81
- £14.52Trending at £18.55
- £17.90Trending at £19.89
- £28.56Trending at £32.24
- £29.31Trending at £31.40
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for managing the range of dermatologic conditions you're likely to encounter in practice, this book features an intuitive and easy to use format that covers the spectrum of options, equipping you with not only standard treatment strategies, but second- and third-line therapies for instances when other alternatives fail.
- Author(s)Mark Lebwohl
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW B Saunders Co Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 265 illustrations (265 in full color)
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.