All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a comprehensive directory of popular varieties of trees and shrubs and information on garden design, planting and general care, this practical guide offers advice on how to start a flourishing garden.
- Author BiographyKeith Rushforth is the leading expert on trees in Europe. He has written ten books on trees, shrubs, conifers and other horticultural subjects, including the Collins Wildlife Trust Trees of Britain and Europe (1999), Mitchell Beazley Pocket Guide to Trees (1980) and The Easy Tree Guide (Arum, 2001). He is a Chartered Forester and Arboricultural Consultant, and also a Member of the Institute of Horticulture, who delights in making hunting trips in search of plants.
- Author(s)Keith D. Rushforth
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/2003
- Series TitleCollins Practical Gardener S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/01/2007
- Content Note200 col illus
- Weight519 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.