All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £4.74
- £5.90Trending at £6.23
- £14.31Trending at £16.76
- £11.16Trending at £14.23
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.50Trending at £9.18
- £11.63Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of British colonial doctrine and its contribution to the emergence of rural development and environmental policies. This work examines the way that development as a framework of ideas and institutional practices emerged out of the strategic engagement between science and the state at the climax of the British Empire.
- Author BiographyJoseph Morgan Hodge is an assistant professor of history at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
- Author(s)Joseph Morgan Hodge
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleEcology & History
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.