All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £41.41Trending at £44.67
- £36.82Trending at £47.03
- £40.97Trending at £44.87
- £12.27Trending at £15.19
- £8.24Trending at £10.04
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
About this product
- DescriptionTrump Strategies for Real Estate offers unbeatable insider advice for every serious real estate investor--beginners and old pros alike. For more than twenty--five years, author George Ross has been one of Donald Trump's chief advisors and intimately involved with many of Trump's biggest real estate deals.
- Author BiographyGeorge H. Ross is co-star of the hit TV show the Apprentice and executive vice president and senior counsel for the Trump Organization. Previously, he was a real estate attorney, private investor, and senior partner at a major law firm. He has served as business advisor, legal counsel, and negotiator for leading real estate owners and developers in New York City for 50 years. He confounded a radio station business in New York City for 50 Years. He confounded a radio station business that he sold for millions of dollars. Ross also teaches negotiation at NYU's School of Professional Studies and Continuing Education. Andrew James McLean is the co-author of seven books, including the best-seller Investing in Real Estate, Fourth Edition (Wiley).
- Author(s)Andrew James McLean,George H. Ross
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byDonald J. Trump
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.