All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.89
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- Author(s)Francie Ostrower
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight176 g
- Width136 mm
- Height206 mm
- Author BiographyFrancie Ostrower is a senior research associate in the Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy at the Urban Institute, Washington, D.C. She is the author of Why the Wealthy Give: The Culture of Elite Philanthropy and coauthor of Race, Ethnicity, and Participation in the Arts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.