All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionExplores renowned biblical sites, from the Harran of Abraham to the Ephesus of St Paul. This book examines exquisitely refined tilework in the Imperial mosques of Istanbul. It covers skis in Alpine-style winter resorts and bathes in the Mediterranean in November.
- Author BiographyDana Facaros and Michael Pauls are passionate about Europe and have written over 40 books for Cadogan, including many in the flagship Italy series. They have lived all over Europe, but are currently settled in an idyllic farmhouse surrounded by vineyards in the Lot Valley, France.
- Author(s)Dana Facaros,Michael Pauls
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCadogan Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Content Note16pp colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.