Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)Oystein Tunsjo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAsian Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Refocusing the Study of US Taiwan Policy 2. Discourses and the Origins of the 'Taiwan Issue' 1949-50 3. Opening Space on the Taiwan Question 1969-72 4. Contemporary Challenges in US Taiwan Policy 5. Debating US Strategy towards China 6. Understanding US Taiwan Policy - The Linkage between History and Theory
- Author BiographyOystein Tunsjo is a Senior Research Fellow, Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies, Oslo, Norway. He holds a PhD in International Relations from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.