All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study embraces both the historical and thematic evolution of Ukrainian science fiction. It examines the works of most imaginative authors and the major themes that comprise the main thrust of recent Ukrainian science fiction. These writings are examined against the background of the developments in the history of Western science fiction.
- Author BiographyWalter Smyrniw is Professor Emeritus at McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. He published numerous articles on nineteenth and twentieth-century Russian and Ukrainian literature in North American and European Slavic journals. He is the author of Ukrainian Prose Manual and Turgenev's Early Works and co-editor of Studies in Honour of Louis Shein and Socialist Realism Revisited.
- Author(s)Walter Smyrniw
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note1, 1 ill. color
- Weight580 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.36
- £8.82Trending at £10.67
- £12.58Trending at £14.83
- £7.87Trending at £9.99
- £4.67Trending at £5.10
- £7.37Trending at £9.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.