Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive overview of Ultra Distance Running Training, including the history of the Ultramarathon, an introduction to international associations and championships, and, finally, a description of selected national and international running events.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Olbrich, born 1968, is himself a passionate ultra distance runner and has completed more than 70 ultra distance races since the Biel 100km in 2001, as well as successfully finishing over 50 Marathons. He is a German Athletics Federation licensed high- performance running coach, and looks after diverse ultramarathon running groups ranging from beginners to junior international level. He is also responsible for all sports and high performance-related issues concerning the German Ultramarathon Foundation Championships in a voluntary capacity.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Olbrich
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note150 photos & illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £33.25Trending at £49.99
- £7.19Trending at £7.39
- £20.48Trending at £35.00
- £26.54Trending at £36.95
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £8.93Trending at £12.41
- £5.88Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.