All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an updated introduction to British industrial relations in their political, economic, social, legal and historical contexts. This edition emphasizes public policy and emerging patterns for the 1990s. It covers the re-emergence of individualistic values and changing labour markets.
- Author(s)Daniel Farnham,John Pimlott
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication19/01/1995
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleAcademic Business Practitioner S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Out-of-print date24/07/2003
- Content Note36 b&w line drawings
- Weight820 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.