All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are i-pods and mobile phones fashion accessories? Why do people spend thousands remodelling their perfectly functional kitchen? Why do people crave shoes or handbags? Is our desire for objects unhealthy, or irrational? This book offers a systematic overview of the diverse ways of studying the material as culture.
- Author BiographyIan Woodward is Associate Professor in the School of Humanities at Griffith University, Australia.
- Author(s)Ian Woodward
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2007
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.