CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a concise, accessible introduction to discourse analysis in the social sciences. A vital resource for students and scholars alike, Undertaking Discourse Analysis for Social Research combines a theoretical and conceptual review with a how-to guide for using the method.
- Author BiographyKevin C. Dunn is Professor of Political Science at Hobart and William Smith Colleges, USA. Iver B. Neumann is the Montague Burton Professor of International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK and a Research Professor at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs.
- Author(s)Iver B. Neumann,Kevin C. Dunn
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication30/01/1982
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.