All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £41.44Was:£43.99Free postage
- £40.26Was:£43.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAims to offer a requirements process that saves time, eliminates rework, and leads directly to better software. This work includes end-of-chapter practice questions and exercises, and is useful for software developers, testers, analysts, and managers working with Extreme Programming, Scrum, or any other agile methodology.
- Author BiographyMike Cohn is the founder of Mountain Goat Software, a process and project management consultancy and training firm. With more than twenty years of experience, Mike has been a technology executive in companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 40s, and is a founding member of the Agile Alliance. He frequently contributes to industry-related magazines and presents regularly at conferences. He is the author of User Stories Applied (Addison-Wesley, 2004).
- Author(s)Mike Cohn
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight488 g
- Width181 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byKent Beck
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.