All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Brenda Lee,Conrad G. Brunk,Lawrence Haworth
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Author BiographyConrad Brunk is professor of philosophy and former director of the Centre for Studies in Religion and Society at the University of Victoria (UVic). Dr. Brunk is a regular consultant to the Canadian government and international organizations on environmental and health risk management and biotechnology and is the author of numerous articles in journals and books on ethical issues in technology, the environment, law, and professional practice. Lawrence Haworth is a professor of philosophy at the University of Waterloo and a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada; he also holds the title of Distinguished Professor Emeritus. Articles of his have appeared in Dialogue, Philosophy of Science, American Philosophical Quarterly, Ethics, Canadian Journal of Philosophy, Harvard Business Review, American Institute of Planners Journal, Educational Theory, Leisure Studies, Environments, and Plan Canada, among others. He has contributed chapters to a number of books, including The Inner Citadel, The Possibility of Aesthetic Experience, Power, Poverty, and Urban Policy, Social Ethics, Urban Problems, and Concepts in Social and Political Philosophy. He is the author of Autonomy (1986), The Good City (1963), Decadence and Objectivity (1977), and a co-author of [http://www.wlupress.wlu.ca/Catalog/pedla Brenda Lee graduated with honors from Barnes Business Collage in Denver, Colorado. She is an active member of the Foothills Writers' group in Colorado. Brenda also produces and edits an internationally distributed monthly newsletter to help former cult members take flight. Today she joyfully embraces every moment with her son and two dogs, relishing her life out of the cocoon.
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.86
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.