All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.73
- £4.69Trending at £4.76
- £4.69Trending at £4.74
- £5.73Trending at £6.95
- £8.00Trending at £8.13
- £6.24Trending at £6.70
- £5.95Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text recovers the crowded and intellectually eventful life from Vernon Lee's previously unpublished letters and journals, as well as from her books themselves. Vineta Colby also explores Lee's troubled personal life.
- Author BiographyVineta Colby, Professor Emerita of English, Queens College, City University of New York, is the author of The Singular Anomaly: Women Novelists of the Nineteenth Century and Yesterday's Woman: Domestic Realism in the English Novel, and coauthor with Robert A. Colby of The Equivocal Virtue: Mrs. Oliphant and the Victorian Literary Marketplace. She is also the editor of three volumes in the World Authors series and the coeditor of European Authors: 1000-1900.
- Author(s)Vineta Colby
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleVictorian Literature and Culture Series
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.