Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.21Trending at £7.98
- £9.99Trending at £13.99
- £12.21Trending at £12.23
- £3.98Trending at £6.90
- £11.59Trending at £14.75
- £6.91Trending at £8.87
- £7.43Trending at £8.91
About this product
- DescriptionPresents poems that explore other worlds and other lives, drawing upon the author's own memories and experiences, as well as on art, myth, history and literature. This book includes the author's double sequence Debatable Land , which speaks first of dementia seen from the outside, and then invents a voice for a woman living inside that condition.
- Author BiographyAnnemarie Austin was born in Devon and grew up on the Somerset Levels and in Weston-super-Mare, where has lived for most of her life. She won the Cheltenham Literature Festival Poetry Competition in 1980, and her first collection, The Weather Coming (1987) was a Poetry Book Society Recommendation. Very: New & Selected Poems (Bloodaxe Books, 2008) includes work from all her collections, including On the Border (1993), The Flaying of Marsyas (1995), Door upon Door (1999) and Back from the Moon (2003).
- Author(s)Annemarie Austin
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.