All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £9.43Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionVeterinary Forensics, Second Edition is a practical reference on applying veterinary forensic findings in animal cruelty cases. Now providing a greater focus on findings in animals, the second edition offers more detailed information on crime scene investigation, forensic testing and findings, handling evidence, and testifying in court.
- Author BiographyMelinda Merck, DVM, is owner of Veterinary Forensics Consulting, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight908 g
- Width190 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMelinda D. Merck
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.