All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £9.44
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- Author(s)Philippa Collins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpress Exec
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to ExpressExec v 07.03.01 Introduction: Why go Virtual? 1 07.03.02 Defining Virtual and Networked Organizations 5 07.03.03 Evolution 13 07.03.04 The E-Dimension 25 07.03.05 The Global Dimension 39 07.03.06 State of the Art 51 07.03.07 Success Stories 65 07.03.08 Key Concepts 83 07.03.09 Resources 95 07.03.10 Guidelines to Going Virtual 103 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 115 Acknowledgements 117 Index 119
- Author BiographyPHILIPPA COLLINS has published over 50 articles on a variety of business topics, and regularly presents papers at international conferences. She has recently edited From Call Centre to Multimedia Customer Interaction Centre.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.