All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the roots and causes of our increasingly voyeuristic society and argues against using the First Amendment to safeguard our right to peer into others' lives.
- Author BiographyClay Calvert is an assistant professor of communications and law and co-director of the Pennsylvania centre for the First Amendment at Pennsylvania State University. He has published over twenty law journal articles in the past four years on First Amendment issues affecting the media, journalism, and advertising. He has a Juris Doctor from the University of the Pacific and a Ph.D. in Communication from Stanford University. He lives in State College, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Clay Calvert
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication19/03/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2004
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.