Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionBetween youth and adulthood, kids are faced with complex questions and equally difficult answers. Transition is a daily theme. This honest and insightful book includes poems for young adults that confront and question issues of transition, new experiences, difficult choices, and a search for truth.
- Author BiographySara Holbrook is the author of The Dog Ate My Homework, I Never Said I Wasn't Difficult, Am I Naturally This Crazy?, Which Way to the Dragon!, and Nothing's the End of the World. She lives in Bay Village, Ohio.
- Author(s)Sara Holbrook
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Weight114 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.