All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the insights that fossil hominin teeth provide about human evolution, linking findings with current debates in palaeoanthropology.
- Author BiographyDebbie Guatelli-Steinberg is Professor of Anthropology and Courtesy Professor of Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology at Ohio State University. She has conducted extensive research on fossil hominin teeth across Africa, Europe and Asia, and has published widely in the fields of dental palaeoanthropology and dental primatology.
- Author(s)Debbie Guatelli-Steinberg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note41 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.