All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing simple text this mini book offers an introduction to animal camouflage written with the aim of helping to answer children's questions. It is one of a series of books about the natural and scientific world which offers safe and easy experiments to help clarify explanations.
- Author(s)Sophy Tahta
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Pocket Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/05/2006
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Format DetailsMiniature book
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 99
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.61
- £3.89Trending at £3.99
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £10.83Trending at £12.99
- £23.51Trending at £29.91
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £19.36Trending at £26.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.