Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.45
- £12.42Trending at £12.53
- £29.31Trending at £31.09
- £15.99Trending at £18.70
- £8.35Trending at £8.99
- £10.91Trending at £14.17
- £11.10Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Communities Assess their AIDS Epidemics is a detailed ethnographic description of the AIDS epidemic in ten U.S. cities and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Author BiographyBenjamin P. Bowser is professor of sociology and social services at California State University at Hayward. Ernest Quimby is graduate associate professor of sociology at Howard University. Merrill Singer is professor of anthropology and senior research scientist at the Center for Health, Intervention, and Prevention at the University of Connecticut.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBenjamin P. Bowser,Ernest Quimby,Merrill Singer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.