All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Counterinsurgency Wins is the first book to analyze the final campaign that won the decades-long civil war in Sri Lanka in 2009. Ahmed Hashim traces the development of the counterinsurgency campaign from the early stages of the war to the later adaptations and military strategy that led to a decisive finish.
- Author BiographyAhmed S. Hashim is Associate Professor in Security Studies at the Rajaratnam School of International Studies at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. He is also author of several books, including Insurgency and Counter-Insurgency in Iraq.
- Author(s)Ahmed S. Hashim
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note7 illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.