All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a quiet corner of rural Devon, six-year-old Joanna Mason witnesses a crime. Thirty years later the man convicted of the crime, Andrew Decker, is released from prison. In Edinburgh, sixteen-year-old Reggie, wise beyond her years, works as a nanny for a GP. But Dr. Hunter has gone missing and Reggie seems to be the only person who is worried.
- Author BiographyKate Atkinson lives in Edinburgh. Her first novel, Behind the Scenes at the Museum, was named Whitbread Book of the Year in the U.K. in 1995, and was followed by Human Croquet, Emotionally Weird, Not the End of the World, Case Histories and One Good Turn.
- PrizesWinner of Galaxy British Book Awards: Richard and Judy's Best Read of the Year 2009. Short-listed for Independent Booksellers' Week Book of the Year Award: Adults' Book of the Year 2009 and Galaxy British Book Awards: Books Direct Crime Thriller of the Year 2009.
- Author(s)Kate Atkinson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/01/2009
- Weight466 g
- Width160 mm
- Height250 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAirports / Export ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
- £4.55Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.