All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at a set of everyday challenges for children at home, with their friends, and at school. The author empathizes with children's wish to do things their way, explains clearly why their way does not work, and provides a list of practical suggestions for how to cope with these challenges and avoid feelings of frustration.
- Author BiographyLaurie Leventhal Belfer is a practicing clinical psychologist. She is the founder and director of The Friends Program, a therapeutic group program for young children with Asperger's Disorder and their families. She is also a member of the Adjunct Clinical Faculty in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, The Division of Child Psychiatry, Stanford University. She co-authored Asperger's Syndrome in Young Children, A Developmental Guide for Parents and Professionals , also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Luisa Montaini-Klovdahl is a licensed clinical psychologist in private practice who is privileged to work with children and their families. She has worked with Laurie in The Friends Program for nearly a decade.
- Author(s)Laurie Leventhal-Belfer
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note49 illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Luisa Montaini-Klovdahl
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.