All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDepression rates in new parents are soaring - but why is the seemingly joyful event of new parenthood causing so much suffering? Why Perinatal Depression Matters explores the stresses and strains on new parents in society today, and explains how valuing new parents and their babies is the key to a more loving, connected world.
- Author BiographyMia Scotland is a clinical psychologist and birth doula. She has been helping mothers deal with depression for more than 20 years. Her particular passion is for the psychology of birth, and for understanding how good preparation is key to a positive birth experience. She teaches midwives about the psychology of normal birth and hypnosis for childbirth on a regular basis. She has three children, and lives in Melton Mowbray, UK.
- Author(s)Mia Scotland
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitlePinter & Martin Why it Matters
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Weight127 g
- Width110 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited bySusan Last
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £12.77Trending at £13.24
- £17.64Trending at £20.22
- £13.25Trending at £16.16
- £19.66Trending at £25.52
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
- £10.10Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.