Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis small collection of essays explores women's relationship with the gothic: a relationship which has, since its eighteenth-century beginnings, always been complex.
- Author BiographyMaria Purves is a former Cambridge Fellow, and author of the book The Gothic and Catholicism: Religion, Cultural Exchange and the Popular Novel, 1785-1829 (University of Wales Press, 2009). Before becoming a scholar Maria was an actress on the British stage.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMaria Purves
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.