All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the compelling and often poignant connection between women and the material culture of death, this collection looks at the objects women make, the images they keep, the practices they use or are responsible for, and the places they inhabit and construct through ritual and custom.
- Author BiographyMaureen Daly Goggin is Professor and Chair in the Department of English, Arizona State University, USA. Beth Fowkes Tobin is Professor of English and Women's Studies at the University of Georgia, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 79 b&w illustrations
- Weight1018 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDr. Beth Fowkes Tobin,Dr. Maureen Daly Goggin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.