Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionConnolly examines the history of the Chicago Sisters of Mercy, from its establishment in 1846, expansion in Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin, and development in the twentieth century and into the first decade of the twenty-first century, with a special focus on changes of Sisters Formation Movement and Vatican II.
- Author BiographyMary Beth Fraser Connolly, currently the assistant director of the Lilly Fellows Program in Humanities and the Arts, is an adjunct in history at Valparaiso University. She has taught American, women's, and religious history at universities in New Hampshire and Indiana. She has also worked as the historian for the Sisters of Mercy Chicago Regional Community, writing their community's history.
- Author(s)Mary Beth Fraser Connolly
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight613 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.