Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Soviet state's attempt to rebuild following World War II by offering support to families and encouraging women to enter the work force. This book also scrutinizes a society that proclaimed sexual equality, but was unable to achieve these goals because of the failure of the state to provide the structures necessary for equality.
- Author BiographyGreta Bucher is associate professor of history at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
- Author(s)Greta Bucher
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Weight383 g
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.