Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom building and firing kilns to glaze recipes and finished works, the complete state-of-the-art guide to wood-fired kilns.
- Author BiographyColl Minogue has been a professional potter since 1982 and has worked in Australia and New Zealand as well as in Britain. She is the author of Impressed and Incised Ceramics. Robert Sanderson, a professional wood-fire potter since 1976, has given workshops in Australia, New Zealand, and Great Britain. He received a major Crafts Bursary Award from the Scottish Arts Council in 1994, and was awarded a Winston Churchill Travelling Fellowship in 1997.
- Author(s)Coll Minogue,Robert Sanderson
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2000
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note101 color, 118 b/w illus.
- Weight953 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.