All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £13.15Trending at £15.72
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practitioners and undergraduates with a greater understanding of the position of the researcher, how to facilitate research and the ways in which research underpins raising achievement and change in the workplace.
- Author BiographyMichael Reed is a Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Early Childhood, within the Institute of Education at the University of Worcester. He teaches on undergraduate and postgraduate courses related to child development, practice based research and leadership. He is a qualified teacher and hold advanced qualifications in Educational Inquiry, Educational Psychology and Special Education. He was a member of course development and writing teams at the Open University and an experienced author. He has a particular interest in practice based inquiry and research evaluating ways to improve quality in practice. He has co-edited a number of books including Reflective Practice in the Early Years (2010), Quality Improvement and Change in the Early Years (2012) and Work Based Research in the Early Years (2012), all published by SAGE.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byMichael Reed,Sue Callan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.