All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop your understanding of working with offenders with mental disorders, and reflect on your practise of working in secure forensic settings with this engaging, value for money and accessible Care Quality Guide.
- Author BiographyMartin Spooner is presently working as a practice development nurse for a private company that specialises in forensic mental health care. He is an experienced clinician and communicator, and has built his skills over his years in practice. As well as being a registered nurse, Martin is a qualified counsellor, teacher and facilitator, and he uses these skills to empower, enable and educate, whether that is in practice or in the classroom.
- Author(s)Martin Spooner
- PublisherPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Publishing (Brighton) Ltd
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.