All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those working with children who are dysfluent, this title contains revised chapters on all stages of dysfluency and practical ideas and suggestions for therapeutic approaches. It covers areas such as development of stammering; assessment of children who are dysfluent; early dysluency; borderline stammering; and confirmed stammering.
- Author BiographyTrudy Stewart is a specialist in dysfluency and has been a service manager since 1986. She studied in America and obtained her PhD in 1991. Jackie Turnbull retired from SLT in July 2009 after 40 years in the profession, over 35 of which were spent as a specialist in dysfluency, working with children and adults. She also worked for many years as a staff counsellor in a large hospital. The collaboration that has grown up between the two of them has sparked further study in stammering. Together they have developed a highly creative clinical practice which has national recognition.
- Author(s)Jackie Turnbull,Trudy Stewart
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWorking With
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteb&w tables
- Weight1016 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.