CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to writing about business and economics. This book demystifies basic concepts of macroeconomics, microeconomics, financial markets, and international economics and trade. It suggests investigative techniques and strategies for covering specific beats, including personal finance, the environment, labor and workplace issues, and more.
- Author BiographyTerri Thompson became director of the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in June 1993. In her twenty years as a business journalist, she has worked for Business Week, U. S. News & World Report, Institutional Investor, and Lear's, among others. She is a former president of the New York Financial Writers' Association and the author of Biz Kids' Guide to Success: Money-Making Ideas for Young Entrepreneurs.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note4 photos, 2 cartoons, 4 figure
- Weight771 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byTerri Thompson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.