Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £19.60
- £6.03Trending at £6.33
- £11.16Trending at £15.01
- £4.39Trending at £4.99
- £6.86Trending at £9.00
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Mental Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byStanley C. Plog
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Mental Retardation and Futures Research.- Perspectives on the President's Committee on Mental Retardation.- The Nature of Mental Retardation.- Futurists and Their Methodologies.- Views of the Future.- 1 Mental Retardation and the Future: A Conceptual Approach.- 2 Living and Working in the Year 2000: Some Implications for Mental Retardation Policy.- 3 The Impact of Technological Advances on the Lives of Mentally Retarded Persons in the Year 2000.- 4 The Postindustrial Society and Mental Retardation.- 5 Mental Retardation: Toward a Different Kind of Future.- 6 Mental Retardation Management: Manifestation of and Mandate for Human Survival.- Overview.- 7 The Year 2000 and Mental Retardation: An Interpretation and Critique.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.