All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of Saul Friedlander's thinking, as one of the most important Holocaust scholars. It provides a discussion of Friedlander's landmark history of the Holocaust, Nazi Germany and the Jews: The Years of Extermination 1939-1945 . It addresses the manifold conceptual and historiographical issues raised in Friedlander's monumental work.
- Author BiographyChristian Wiese is Professor of Jewish History at the University of Sussex. His publications include The Life and Thought of Hans Jonas: Jewish Dimensions (2007) Paul Betts is Reader in History at the University of Sussex. His publications include Between Mass Death and Individual Loss: The Place of the Dead in Twentieth Century Germany (with Alon Confino and Dirk Schumann, 2008).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristian Wiese
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.78Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £8.62Trending at £16.99
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.