Shop by Category
Limited time deals
- Linx 10V32 10.1" 2 in 1 Laptop Tablet PC with Keyboard Intel Atom, 2GB RAM, 32GB£129.99
- Acer Iconia One 7 - 7" Tablet 1GB RAM 16GB Android 6.0 MediaTek£49.00
- Connect Tablet 8" Intel Atom Quad Core 1GB RAM 32GB HDD Wi-Fi Windows 10 Black£32.50£35.00 | 7% OFF
- HP Stream 14-ax000na Laptop 14" Celeron Processor 4GB Ram 32Gb Storage Blue£149.00
- Dell XPS 13 9360 3.5 i7 Kaby Lake, 16GB Ram, 512GB SSD,QHD+, 13.3" Win 10£1,169.99
- Dell XPS 15 9560 3.8 i7,512GB PCIe SSD,4K ,16GB RAM, GTX 1050 3YR DELL WARRANTY£1,449.99
- Lenovo Yoga Pro ZA0F0047GB 10 Inch 32GB WiFi Android Projector Tablet - Black.£239.99
- Lenovo Tab2 A10-30 10.1 Inch LED 1.3GHz 16GB 1GB Wi-Fi Android 5.1 Tablet - Blue£64.99
Laptops and Tablets on Sale
Up to 50% offShop event
Save on Computers, Tablets & Network Hardware
- Crucial MX300 1 TB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive With 9.5 Mm Adapter£204.99Trending at £239.99
- SanDisk 16GB Cruzer Blade USB Flash Pen Drive Memory Stick New UK£5.95Trending at £6.83
- 3M USB 2.0 A to MICRO B Cable Data Sync and Charging Lead Long Universal 2.5A£1.68Trending at £2.36
- 2.4GHz Ultra Slim USB Wireless Keyboard and Mouse PC Laptop Desktop Combo Set UK£9.45Trending at £9.98
- 500GB Hard Drive CCTV Desktop PC DVR SATA 3.5" Top Brands WD, Seagate, Hitachi£29.85Trending at £39.52
- ACE 750W Black Gaming PC PSU Power Supply 6 Pin PCI-E 120mm Red Cooling Fan£22.39Trending at £26.40
- 1M - 3.5mm Jack Professional HQ AUX Cable -Audio Lead For Headphone/Aux/MP3/iPod£2.99Trending at £3.02
- 5m LONG USB 2.0 High Speed Cable EXTENSION Lead A Male Plug to Female Socket£2.19Trending at £2.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Time To Upgrade That Computer
Whether you’re looking for a laptop, tablet or desktop computer, you’ll find a range of computing technology to suit every budget. Add to your Apple collection with an iPad or state of the art MacBook. Not forgetting the accessories to match, you’ll find keyboards, monitors, plus a variety of USB networking devices. Ensure your home or business is fully equipped with routers, Wi-Fi, printers and more.
With so many specifications to consider, buying a new computer can be a long and complicated process. Sure, you can always skip the research, go to the store and come home half an hour later with a new personal computer or laptop, but it would take you considerably longer to find the right device when you know what you're looking for. Let's take the PC for example - are you looking for a relatively cheap Intel Core i5 processing power or something to play games on? For gaming nowadays, almost everyone goes for the more cutting-edge Intel Core i7 processors. Next, what kind of hard drive are you looking for? You can go for a 128GB if you're budget-conscious, 500GB if you're looking for the perfect balance or a 1TB SSD drive for the ultimate in storage technology.
Back It Up
It would be very smart also to invest in some backup accessories and to regularly transfer all your valuable data and music from all your computers (your PC, iPhone, iPad and other tablets) onto a backup hard drive from a storage media brand you can trust, like Samsung for example. This way when something happens to the software on your computer, laptop or tablet, you can easily restore it to its previous tip top shape. It happens to everyone sooner or later, so be prepared.
Wireless Home Network
So, you want to manage your home devices (desktop computer, notebooks, tablets) via a high-speed wireless network? Then you need to set up an access point, which will give your devices (and their accessories) a default wireless internet connection to connect to. Security is important, so make sure your IP address is safe from outsiders, then enjoy. And not a cable in sight!