Save on Flash Brackets for Canon Cameras
- Neewer S-Type Bracket Holder with Bowens Mount for Speedlite Flash Softbox£12.99Trending at £13.24
- Selens Flash Shoe Umbrella Holder Light Stand Bracket For Canon Nikon YongNuo UK£8.99Trending at £14.59
- Flexible Dual/ Twin-Arm/Hot shoe Flash Bracket for Canon Nikon Pentax Macro Shot£12.86Trending at £14.00
- Three-Hot Shoe Mount Adapter for Flash Holder Bracket&Canon Speedlite UD#15£7.83Trending at £12.57
- Neewer S-Type Bracket Holder with Bowens Mount for Speedlite Flash Softbox£12.99
- Hand-held Metal DC/DV Camera Bracket Holder for Canon EOS 5D Mark II & III/6D/7D£11.99
- Neewer Aluminium 6.5"/16.4cm V-shape Triple Shoe Mount Bracket for Nikon Canon£14.99
- Flexible Dual/ Twin-Arm/Hot shoe Flash Bracket for Canon Nikon Pentax Macro Shot£12.86Was: Previous price£13.54
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Canon Genuine Speedlite L Bracket SB-E2 With Off Camera Sync Cable included£159.00+ £10.00 postageMake offer
- Camera Flash Bracket & Mini Ball Head- Used by Paparazzi Worldwide- SPW Pro£45.53+ £21.07 postageMake offer
Flash Brackets For Canon Cameras
Several different flash brackets for Canon cameras are obtainable. Certain manufacturers produce parts especially for Canon cameras. For example there is an off camera bracket mount which is L-Shaped for the Canon Nikon Flashgun DSLR. This is perfect for any camera with a tripod socket, rangefinder, or any other camera that doesn't have a shoe fitted. This permits the flash to be mounted away from the camera's film plane making certain that you don't get unwanted shadows or any red eye. It screws into the tripod socket of the camera and helps keep the camera steady.
8 20cm flash bracket cold shoe extension rail bar
Another of the flash brackets for Canon cameras is the 8 20cm Flash Bracket Cold Shoe Extension Rail Bar. This is built on the traditional flash shoe platform that lets you fit various accessories such as LED lights or a microphone to the camera without interfering with the operation of the camera. The bar has a ¼" 20 female socket and shoe on the bottom, and a double locking nut enables the bar to slide from one side to the other and also to rotate.
Also available in the range of flash brackets for Canon cameras is a multi-angle quick flip off camera flash bracket. You attach it to the base of your camera and it allows you to move the flash to the side, which changes the angle of the light hitting your subject. It can rotate through 180° for both vertical and horizontal shooting.
Also offered from suppliers is a Dual Hot Shoe Flash Speedlite Light Bracket Splitter for the Canon DSLR TTL 2C. This maintains full TTL connection and mounts directly to the camera's hot shoe. It means that you can obtain perfect fill-in light at any angle when you are shooting and can not only be used for hot shoe flash, but also a microphone or LED lights.