You can find eBay Collection Points at selected Argos, Sainsbury's, CollectPlus locations across the UK.
How Click & Collect works
To find items offering Click & Collect, select Free Click & Collect under Delivery options on the search results page. Once you’ve found an item you’d like to buy, here's how Click & Collect works:
- Look for 'Click & Collect' in the item listing.
- Choose Select a store and pick the store you'd like to collect your item from. Then pay for your item as usual.
- When your item's ready, we'll send you collection instructions by email or text, whichever option you selected at checkout.
- Go to the store you selected and collect your item.
If your item isn’t collected within 7 days, it’ll be returned to the seller and you’ll receive a refund.
Collecting your item
If you're collecting from an eBay Collection Point, the seller will post your item to your chosen location. Allow up to 5 business days for delivery. You'll get an email or text when your item has arrived. This will include a collection code which you'll need to bring with you when you collect your item.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when using Click & Collect from an eBay Collection Point.
- You'll need to collect your parcel within 7 days
- Your parcel can only be collected from your selected store
- Someone else can collect your parcel on your behalf, as long as they have your collection code