What is the policy?
- Replica coins are not allowed
- Counterfeit or altered coins and currency are not allowed, nor is equipment designed to make them
- Only one-sided replica paper currency that follows these rules can be listed:
- Size is less than 75% or greater than 150% of the genuine currency
- The listing includes a photo of the actual replica paper currency being sold
- The listing includes the word “replica” in the title and description
Activity that doesn't follow eBay policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Visit Seller Help to find details of any policy issues with your account or listings, and get the information you need to quickly resolve them.
Why does eBay have this policy?
This policy helps sellers and buyers follow government regulations.