The estimated delivery date shown on your listings is based on the time it takes you to pack and send items (your dispatch time), and the delivery or courier services you offer.
Weekend and holiday deliveries
Weekends and holidays aren't included in estimated delivery dates, even though some carriers deliver on weekends.
A buyer may contact you if they specifically need a weekend delivery, or want a faster delivery option. If they're willing to pay any difference in cost, it's up to you whether to accept their request.
Express delivery on eBay
To appeal to buyers who need items quickly, consider adding express delivery services, such as overnight, next-day, or same-day delivery to your listing.
To offer express delivery, go to the Postage details section when creating a listing, and choose your preferred carrier(s) from the Services dropdown menu.
FAST & FREE listings
A great way to stand out and attract buyers is with FAST & FREE. You don't need to do anything; we'll automatically add the FAST & FREE logo to your listings whenever you meet these requirements:
- Both the buyer and item are in the UK
- We can estimate the item's delivery date as 3 business days or less based on your dispatch time, the delivery service you've offered, your location and the buyer's delivery address
- You offer free postage as your first (default) postage option
- You don't offer collection in person or freight as your first (default) delivery option
- The listing isn't in Classified Ad format
How to qualify for FAST & FREE
If FAST & FREE logos aren't showing on your listings, here's a few things you can do to help you qualify:
- Offer free postage and an expedited delivery option
- Offer same-day, or one-day dispatch time
- Always upload your item's tracking details