The programme is available to Featured or Anchor Shop subscribers with an Above Standard or Top rated seller rating. Some sellers may also receive an invite from eBay to join the programme.
Select the button below to start using European Sales Booster:
How it works
After you've activated the European Sales Booster, you'll receive a phone call from WebInterpret with detailed information about the programme.
The European Sales Booster algorithm will then begin to select your listings that have sales potential in international markets. The maximum number of listings that can be listed internationally as part of this programme depends on your shop level:
- Featured Shop – max 2000 listings per international eBay site
- Anchor Shop – max 4000 listings per international eBay site
The number of sites we'll list your items on also depends on your Shop level.
- Featured Shop – eBay.de (Germany), eBay.fr (France), eBay.it (Italy) eBay.es (Spain)
- Anchor Shop – eBay.de (Germany), eBay.fr (France), eBay.it (Italy) eBay.es (Spain), eBay.com (English), eBay.com.au (English)
To be eligible for the European Sales Booster programme, you'll need the following:
- an eBay account with a UK registration address
- a Featured or Anchor Shop subscription (or have been invited to use this programme by eBay)
- an Above Standard or Top rated seller rating
- Fixed price listings only
- Listings need to include the costs of international postage
- Listings in the following categories are excluded from the programme:
- Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, Property, Boats, Jet skis
- Books, Comics & Magazines, DVDs, Films & TV, Music
- Other categories on listing sites that have special listing prices
Managing your international listings
You can manage and filter all your listings using Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab on eBay.co.uk. Watch this video on how to manage your listings in Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab to find out more.
Remember, any changes you need to make to your listings should be made on eBay.co.uk only.
The European Sales Booster programme will automatically apply your changes to your translated listings within 24 hours.
Similarly, if you'd like to relist any of your items, relist them on eBay.co.uk and the programme will automatically relist the items on international sites too.
Advanced listing options
You can also use the WebInterpret administration panel to access additional features such as price management, blacklisting items and setting shipping options. Here’s how to log in:
- Go to WebInterpret's login page - opens in new window or tab.
- Select Log in with eBay.
- If you're logged in to your eBay account, you'll be logged in to WebInterpret automatically
- If you're not logged in to your eBay account, you'll be prompted to enter your eBay account details
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact the Webinterpret European Sales Booster team?
How do I ensure certain listings don't get listed in certain regions?
You can prevent certain products from being listed in certain regions by logging in to WebInterpret - opens in new window or tab and using the Seller User Interface.
- Select More > Blacklist if you want to define specific keywords that you want to blacklist in specific eBay country sites. This will prevent domestic items containing these specific keywords in the titles from being translated in the targeted countries. Find out more about the Blacklisting feature - opens in new window or tab
- Select More > Block if you want to block particular items on selected sites in the Products tab. Find out more about the Blocking feature - opens in new window or tab
What do I do if I reach my selling allowance limit?
You can contact Webinterpret's European Sales Booster team - opens in new window or tab and ask them to set up a lower quantity of items in stock on your translated listings, to help you save up your allowance. Learn more about your eBay selling limits.