What is the policy?
You can list with eBay for Charity if you:
- Accept the eBay for Charity terms and conditions
- Agree to donate at least 10% (1% for vehicles) of the final sale price to a PayPal Giving Fund vetted charity if the item sells
eBay has selected PayPal Giving Fund, a UK registered charity (No. 1110538) to help administer eBay for Charity. PayPal's service and support includes:
- Providing the charity directory for eBay for Charity
- Verifying that charities are eligible for this programme
- Tracking donations online
- Collecting and distributing sellers' donations and GiftAid to their chosen charities
Activity that doesn't follow eBay policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Visit Seller Help to find details of any policy issues with your account or listings, and get the information you need to quickly resolve them.
Why does eBay have this policy?
This policy helps ensure that important government regulations are followed.