New and upcoming eBay features
We’re excited to share the new features and enhancements that we’re rolling out now and over the coming months to make your selling experience even easier.
- Payouts within 1 business day (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays) of confirming the buyer’s payment. While the vast majority of users should receive the money in their account within hours of the payment being initiated, some sellers may experience longer delays due to their bank processing times. Seller eligibility may vary.
- Sellers that are not eligible for faster payouts will continue to follow the current schedule: Payouts are initiated within two business days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays) of confirming the buyer’s payment. We’ll continue to assess your account for more payout options in the future. Find out more about payments on hold here.
Please note: In order to keep eBay a trusted marketplace and payments secure, and comply with applicable laws, we make funds available to eligible sellers depending on several factors, such as selling performance over a period of time.
New payout schedule choices:
- Additional options to receive your payouts on a bi-weekly and monthly basis are now available, in addition to the existing options of daily and weekly.
- To update your payout timing, navigate to the Payments tab in Seller Hub > select Payouts settings from the left-hand navigation > choose how often you’d like to receive payouts. You can learn more about payouts here.
New options to customise reports:
- We continue to add updates to help sellers customise reports to their business needs.
- Sellers can choose to export only select columns in their Transaction report and save those preferences to export only those columns in downloaded reports going forward.
- To get started, navigate to the Payments tab in Seller Hub > click Reports > Transaction report > create and save your customised Transaction report.
New resources coming soon:
- You’ll soon be able to access new learning resources in the Payments tab in Seller Hub.
Find out more about how eBay is managing payments here.